Notice to data subjects for common personal data processing pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679
Fandis S.p.A., with registered office in Via per Castelletto no. 69, 20840 Borgo Ticino (NO), Italy, in the person of its legal representative, as Data controller, pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation no. 679/16, informs you of the following:
- your common personal data collected directly from you will be processed, in particular, with the purposes of:
- executing the obligations and services agreed contractually;
- executing, in general, all obligations or fulfilment of the Law;
- operational and management-type activities as well as, with prior consent: communication of business information on products or services of the company to third parties or affiliated or controlled companies, pursuant to the general contract conditions.
- The processing will be performed according to the corporate management system modalities. Processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated tools and shall include all operations or group of operations that are necessary for the processing in question.
- Personal data transfer
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1, letter (f) of the EU Regulation, we inform you that all the collected data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization outside the European Union.
- Personal data will be kept for a period which does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or successively processed, in compliance with legislative obligations or the requirements of the Guarantor, as well as for the further periods corresponding to the prescription periods of the actions exercisable by the parties.
- The data subject in question is entitled to exercise the right to ask the Data controller to access and rectify or cancel the personal data, to limit the processing of his/her personal data, to oppose their processing, besides the right to portability of the data. If processing is based on the data subject, he/she has the right to withdraw the consent at any time. The data subject always has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The Data controller is Fandis S.p.A., in the person of its legal representative.
We describe below for your information, as appropriate, the rights as per Article 15 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 “Data subject access rights”
The Data subject has the right to obtain from the Data controller the confirmation whether or not there is a personal data processing of his data and, in such situation, to obtain the access to the personal data and to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- le categorie di dati personali in questione;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are to be or have been disclosed, in particular to third countries or to international organizations;
- when possible, the expected period of conservation of personal data or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine such period;
- the existence of the Data subject right to ask the Data controller to rectify or delete the personal data or to limit the processing of personal data about him/her or to oppose their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- in case data are not collected from the Data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision process, including profiling as per Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, in such cases at least, important information on the logic used, as well as the importance and the consequences expected of such processing for the Data subject.
In case the personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, the Data subject has the right to be informed about the existence of adequate safeguards, pursuant to Article 46 concerning the transfer.
The Data controller provides a copy of the personal data object of processing. In case the Data subject requires further copies, the Data controller may charge a reasonable fee according to the administration costs. If the Data subject presents the requests by electronic means, and unless stated otherwise by the Data subject, the information are supplied in electronic format of common use.
The right to obtain a copy should not adversely affect the rights.
Cookie e altre tecnologie
In quanto standard comune alla maggior parte dei siti web, utilizziamo i “cookie” e altre tecnologie utili per offrire maggiore praticità di interazione. Per questo motivo possiamo memorizzare alcune vostre informazioni come il paese di provenienza e la lingua preferita di navigazione del sito. Se non intendete abilitare i cookie, ricordate che alcune funzionalità del sito potrebbero non essere disponibili.