After the health emergency of the last few months, a good idea for companies could be to innovate, with a view to the Industry 4.0 paradigm.
7 billion for Italian business innovation
The resources are there, the Italian Ministry of Economic Development makes them available with the Transizione 4.0 plan, included in the implementation decree signed last May 28, for which 7 billion euros of resources will be mobilized for all those companies that decide to focus on innovation, on green investments, in research and development, in design and aesthetic innovation, on training 4.0.
This Transizione 4.0 plan will give companies the opportunity to make ongoing investments operational and to plan subsequent ones with greater certainty, for the period after 31 December 2019.
What does the Transizione 4.0 plan provide?
The main objective is to support the competitiveness of italian companies and enhance the Made in Italy, through the development of:
- research and development
- design and aesthetic innovation
- technological innovation
- digital innovation 4.0
- ecological transition
In detail, the main actions contained in the decree concern tax credits for the following investments:
- capital goods, tangible and intangible, functional to the technological and digital transformation of the production processes carried out in Italy
- research, experimental development in the scientific and technological field, innovation, design, to support the competitiveness of companies and encourage digital transition processes in the context of the circular economy and environmental sustainability
- technological innovation aimed at creating new or improved products or production processes
- in the training of personnel on subjects concerning the technologies relevant for the technological and digital transformation of enterprises
- technological innovation aimed at achieving an ecological transition goal or digital innovation 4.0
Otherwise, the following are excluded from the decree:
- minor changes or improvements to existing products and processes
- the solution of technical problems related to the normal functioning of the company’s production processes or the elimination of manufacturing defects of the products
- the adaptation or customization of the company’s products or processes at the specific request of a client
- the quality control of products or processes and their standardization
- the adaptation of processes and products with specific obligations under the safety, health and hygiene at work or environmental standards
Sensis and the Transizione 4.0 plan
As it complies with the criteria of “interconnection of machines and other hardware or software, integration between IT and operations, predictive maintenance, remote machine control, analytics and big data that allow the collection and processing of key indicators of business objectives (KPI)”, the thermal management system Sensis by Fandis fully meets all the requirements and is suitable to be considered an innovation to be made to all the electrical panels and controls on board present in a company, benefiting from the credit of tax.
To learn more about the Transizione 4.0 plan, please visit the dedicated page on the Italian Ministry of Economic Developmen website. To learn more about Sensis and our other switchboard products, read the dedicated article on our blog, visit our website fandis.com or send an email to email@example.com. Our staff will answer you as soon as possible.